Aarya Village Travel Private Limited is registered as a trekking company. We organize trekking in the mountains, sightseeing tours in the heritage sites, jungle safari in national parks and adventure activities in the world’s most exciting places located in Nepal. We also provide leisure and incentive tours to our valued clients as per their demand. Either you are traveling alone or in the group, our itineraries suit you; if not then there is tailor made too. You can always customize our itineraries as per your choice. You have very limited time or limited budget but no idea where to go or what to do; then let us know. We will recommend you the best itineraries with best value of your hard earned money.
Nepal is there to change you, not for you to change it. Lose yourself in its essence. Make your footprints with care and awareness of the precarious balance around you. Take souvenirs in your mind and spirit, not in your pockets. Nepal is not only a place on the map, but an experience, a way of life from which we all can learn.
Environmental issue has been quite critical day by day all around the world. Especially the countries like Nepal where many Mountains and lakes are located has very fragile ecosystem. Due to global warming and climate change the glaciers are already melting in alarming rate and hundreds of snow lakes are in the position of outburst. As a responsible traveler, to stop climate change and reduce its impact we can contribute ourselves in many ways while we travel.
Aarya Village Travel is participating in China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market (COTTM) which is going to held in Beijing from April 18th to 20th, this year. We are going to participate in this 3 da ... [ Full Story ]
Join our social networks
Abu Dhabi- UAE
Very good to hear from you and appreciate the personal attention you gave to my wife and m ... [ Full story ]
1. Nepal occupies only 0.1% of the earth’s landmass, but as per size of the country, she possesses one of the richest genetic biodiversity in the world.
2. Nepal has the world’s maximum physiographic and climatic diversity ranging from the tropical to Nival type( Permanent snow)
3. Kaligandaki is the river older than the Himalaya. Therefore, it acts as a major ecological dividing line of the whole eastern and western Himalaya.
4. Because of its outstanding altitudinal variation, there are many opportunities to farm any plants from any parts of the world in Nepal.
5. Nepal is an Amazon of Asia. The hidden treasure of its rich biodiversity is not yet fully explored. Many new species could be discovered from Nepal.
6. Nepal harbors 5980 species of flowering plants which covers 2.4% of the world’s total.
7. Thirty six percent of the world’s Meconopsis species “poppy” including Blue Poppies are found in Nepal of which four are endemic, only found in Nepal. In Nepal, one of the Blue poppy grows as high as 5400-meter altitude. This is perhaps one of the highest limits for the poppy to be found in the world.
8. Edelweiss is the Austria’s national flower. In Austria, is it almost extinct in the wild bout found abundantly in Langtang valley of Nepal.
9. Nepal has more than 360 species of Orchid which constitute over 2% of the world’s orchid.
10. Nepal comprises 6% of the world’s rhododendron species.
11. Over 250 species of the flowering plants are endemic in Nepal (not found elsewhere)
12. Nepal has record of tallest grassland in the world that exists in Chitwan.
13. Sal tree forest Shorea robusta in Chitwan is considered the finest in the world (Champion)
14. Dr. Francis Hamilton first initiated plant exploration in Nepal in 1802 in Kathmandu valley followed by Nathanial Wallich in 1820.
15. Nepal has one of the richest contribution and distribution of biomaterials in the world. Lots have yet to be explored for economic benefits of the country.
16. World in much sought after Ayurved. Nepal has an incredible wealth of medicinal and aromatic plants for the preparation of traditional and Ayurvedic medicines.
17. Genetic resources related to present day crop- species of Nepal has tremendous potential for improvement of numerous valuable plants.
1. Nepal has one of the largest concentrations of Royal Bengal Tiger in the world.
2. Second largest population of One-horned Rhino is found in Nepal.
3. Nepal has one of the best habitat for Snow Leopard
4. Sukla Phanta in West Nepal harbors the world largest herd of Swamp deer.
5. It is said that Nepal has largest moth in the world (Atlas Month)
6. Some of the largest wild honeybees are found in Nepal.
7. The only natural breeding ground of the Long Snouted Gaviall crocodile exists in Nepalese river.
8. Nepal constitutes more that 8.5% of the world’s total bird species.
9. Nepal has nearly 870 species of birds, which arguably more than the whole continent of Europe and North Africa combined.
10. Nepal has 4.2% of the world’s butterfly species which is over 650 species of butterflies.
Nature conservation efforts
1. Shivapuri National Park at Budhanilkantha in Kathmandu is the only World’s National Park close to the capital and international airport.
2. Over nineteen percent of the total country’s landmass is protected under National Park and Protected Area in Nepal.
3. Nepal is the leader of community forestry campaign in the world.
4. The conservation effort undertaken by the local communities in the buffer zone areas such as Baghmara and Kumrose forest is the pride of the nation.
5. In many developing countries, park/people conflict is a major challenge, but in Nepal, this complex issue is amicably resolved.
6. Chitwan National Park and Everest National Park is listed in World Heritage Site.
7. Multi conceptual park management system was first successfully implemented in Annapurna Area and now ACAP is the world model for conservation and sustainable development.
8. During 70s, there were less than 80 rhinos in Nepal, now we have more than 500 remnants. This is undoubtedly an excellent result in the context of global wildlife conservation record.
9. In 25 years of conservation work, Nepal has managed to save Blackbuck from extinction, increase a very good tiger population, bring back endangered wildlife species such as Gharial, Indian bison, wild buffalo and many others to a healthy and viable population.
10. Koshi Tappu wildlife reserve is supposed to be one of the finest bird sanctuaries in Asia and it is listed in the Ramsar Site.
1. Nepal is the future of Asia’s medieval past.
2. Kathmandu has one of the richest Buddhist icons in the world.
3. Religious tolerance and cultural harmony is the living force of Nepalese society.
4. Kathmandu is the living cultural museum of the world.
5. Not a single drop of blood has ever been shed in Nepal in the name of religious and ethnic riot.
6. When America and Australia was not even born as a nation, Nepal built finest monuments which are now listed in World Heritage Sites.
7. The style of Pagoda was introduced in china and beyond by Nepali architecture Arniko in 12th century. Legend said that Chinese emperor Kublai Khan invited Nepalese architectures to build his palace Xanadu.
8. The United Nation has agreed the proposal of developing Lumbini as a WORLD PEACE CITY.
9. Nepal is known as the land of Living Goddess.
10. Nepal is the country of Non Stop Festivals.
11. Nepal is the land of victorious Ghurkha.
12. Nepal is the birth Place of Lord Buddha.
13. Birth place of Janaki Sita.
14. Fountain of World Peace, 2nd World Buddhist Summit.
15. Dolpo in Nepal is the last stronghold of Bonpo religion.
16. Mystic Bajrayana; an important Buddhist sect is found in Nepal
17. Nepal has as many gods as many people, as many temple as many houses and as many festivals as many days of the years.
1. Nepal is the country of the highest mountain and deepest gorges.
2. The Third Pole of the Earth is the Mt. Everest.
3. Nepal is an adobe of “Eight Thousanders” (mountain above 8000 meters).
4. Some of the highest permanent human habitat exists in Nepal.
5. Some of the highest placed lakes including Tilicho are found in Nepal.
6. Nepal has the second largest number of Everest summiteers.
7. “Annapurna is a Nature’s Amphitheatre”. Chris Bonington.
8. “Kathmandu is the Wildest Dream of Kew”, Rudyard Kipling.
9. Nepal has the second largest hydro power resources in the world.
10. Nepal is one of the best arenas for Extreme & Adventure Sport tourism such as mountaineering, cannoning, paragliding, mountain biking, kayaking, rafting, bungee jumping, high altitude marathon etc.
11. Karnali in Simikot is one of the best rivers in the world for kayaking and most of the upstream Nepalese rivers offer the best rapids for white-water rafting.
12. There are always the Nepalese Expatriates who always win the World Famous Outdoor Marathon Quest organized by Mild Seven in Deli in Indonesia.
13. Elephant polo match is played only in Nepal.
14. One of the most popular trekking routes in the world is Annapurna circuit.
15. Trekking companies in Nepal are best known professional outfitters in the world tourism market.
16. Nepal is one of the few countries, which has many airports as per the size of the country.
17. Nepal has higher number of repeated visitors than any countries of South Asia.
18. Soaltee Hotel is listed as one of the 300 best hotels in the world.
19. Kathmandu Guest House is listed as one if the Asia’s 300 most popular ICON hotels, Insight Guide Magazine.
20. One the occasion of 30th anniversary, Tony Wheeler, the founding publisher of the world famous Lonely Planet Magazine listed Kathmandu Guest House as one of the most popular tourism highlights of the world
21. Dwarika Hotel is awarded as Heritage hotel by PATA.
22. Tiger Tops is one of the best Jungle safari Hotels in Asia.
23. Ful-bari is one of the Asia’s top resort hotels.
Aarya Village Travel is registered in Nepal Tourism Industry Division & Travel License Number: 1132/066