Wonderful Nepal Tour
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu-Rafting-Chitwan National Park
Drive to Chitwan National Park: en route rafting in Trisuli river – very popular river for river. After 3- 4 hours (12 km) rafting, we will drive you to Chitwan. At the evening Tharu Culture Dance with typical Nepali gastronomy delights.
Day 3: Chitwan Activities - Pokhara
Chitwan Activities: Introduction of Chitwan National Park with the slide
show of the history of the park and its animal. Adventures on the elephant
back in the jungle where one horned Rhinoes, Royal Bengal, Tigers, Monkeys,
Ghorial (Fish-eating Crocodile), Sloth bears, hog and barking deer and over
400 species of bird and wild peacocks, Shelter under finest wildlife reserve
in Asia. You will also enjoy Canoe ride. Late afternoon around 15.00 drive to Pokhara. Check in Hotel.
Day 4: Easy trek to Dhampus
Drive to the Phedi for half an hour and start trek up the hill to Dhampus which will take 3 hours for normal trekkers. Dhapmus is one of best place to spend overnight.
Day 5: Trek down to Pokhara
Trek down to Pokhara. Afternoon Pokhara sightseeing visit Amazing Devi's Waterfall, Gupteshower Cave and boating in Phewa Lake.
Day 6: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Drive or fly back to Kathmandu. On flight it takes 25 minutes while in driving it will take 5 to 6 hours – 200 KM. After arriving to Kathmandu, do some shopping at Thamel, for the souvenir to take back and drive to Nagarkot – 45mins. Nagarkot is very famous to view sunrise and long chain of mountains from the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 7: Kathmandu - Departure
Transfer to Airport for flight departure
Attraction of this Tour cum Trekking
- 3 to 4 hours non stop fun in rafting
- Driving down to Chitwan seeing beautiful hills and landscape
- Tharu Culture dance, Elephant ride in Chitwan National Park – one of the thickest forest and see the wild life in front of your eyes
- Sightseeing at beautiful and adventure city – Pokhara
- Seeing mountains from your bed room at Pokhara Hotel and Dhampus Hotel
- Taking new experience in participating in an easy treks to Dhampus
- Seeing the village life style
- Viewing the stunning sunrise and mesmerizing Himalayas from your bedroom at Nagarkot
- Taking the picture of vast diversity of Nepal in just 7 days stay