We suggest that the trekkers should bring following items or trekking gears for their personal use depending upon the grade and duration of the trek.
1. Down Jacket
2. Sleeping Bags (optional for teahouse trekking)
3. Sun Glass
4. Good pair of trekking shoes
5. Rucksack as day pack – back pack
6. Kit or duffel bags with padlocks to be carried by the porter if you are hiring porter to carry your luggage
7. Gloves, torch, rain jacket (for july to Sept trek), water bottle including your other personal items that you normally carry when you go for many days trekking
Our Guide will carry a complete medical kit. However, you should carry personal medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Chap Sticks, Vaseline, Sun Screen, Mouth Wash, Cold or Wind Cream (depending upon the area of trekking).
Shaving Kits for men, Tissue Paper, Sanitary napkin for females if required.
1. A pair of flip flop or waterproof shoes
2. Spare dryfit tee shirt
3. Trousers or shorts waterproof
1. Biking Gloves
2. Biking shoes, trousers/shorts and long/short sleeve cycling tee shirt
4. a small backpack suitbale for cycling to carry water, mobile and your basic stuff when you cycle